Hola [EMAIL PROTECTED] !!!

Nestor Soriano le soltc a jam:

 >> NS> (Hi Jam! My commission!!) X-)
 >> Let's say ... a 20% for each CD selled in mailing-list?
 NS>
 NS> I agree! 8-)

Ok. Look for clients and I'll pay your part. BTW, there is a trouble. I don't
know how I have to send the CD to the potential buyers and how much must be it.

 >> And .... have you tested the 128K version of R-Type with FM?
 NS>
 NS> (!oo) No...

Try it, it works very fine on any MSX-Music machine.

 >> And .... have you tested the 128K version of Hinotori WITHOUT
 >> slowdowning?
 NS>
 NS> (!!OO) No!!

It's great too!  MARTOS, I LOVE YOU !!!

 >> And .... have you tested Polar Star ROM?
 NS>
 NS> YES!! And it is MICROCABIN!!! 8-D

I had to re-construct part of the graphics of the initial screen, since they
were corrupted. I have work for more than 700 hours creating the ROMs files
contained in MSX Legacy CD, using a fantabulous HEX editor (no assembler).

I had even to re-allocate manuallay parts of some games. I had to work hardly
with Bubbler and Blagger.

 >> And .... have you tested Hapy Fret ROM?
 NS>
 NS> What is this?

It's the game that some people of this mailing-list commented some days ago.

 >> And .... have you tested Who Dares Wins 2 ROM?
 NS>
 NS> Hummm... too violence! X-)

YEEEEEEAAAH!!

 >> And ..... Well, I think it's enough for today :D
 NS>
 NS> Then, hasta incluso!

Then, try Hunch Back and Joe Blade. Both are joystick-only games. I have
patched them in order to use keyboard/joy1/joy2.

Now, I'm trying to do the same with Gauntlet, and trying to put it into a
MegaROM file. So, we could play it without loading between levels :)))
It is difficult, but I think I will succeed.

Salidos, digo ... Saludos.
JAMcn   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Apdo. Correos 3294  18080 Granada
... GAME OVER. CONTINUE  F5