> snip
> >

> Laurens Holst said:
> > >BTW, memory mapper wasn't born jointly with MSX2. Many MSX2 that I knew
> > >had only 64kb of RAM. Does your 8235 have internal Memory Mapper?
> >
> > Memory Mapper is part of the MSX2 standard.

Ofcourse not, Laurens. Sony HB-G900P and Philips VG-8230 is really MSX2, but
have no mapper. They're really, really, really 100% MSX2!

> So the NMS 8220 e.d. where not part of the MSX2 standard ?

Same for the 8220, but maybe that 64kB of RAM _was_ mapped. I don't know. The
64kB RAM of all MSX2+ machines is mapped, I'm sure of that.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi