On 26 September 2010 12:42, Julio Marchi <jcmar...@msxall.com> wrote:
> Nevertheless, in a second thought, would be very nice to have a TLD
> "MSX", wouldn't it? Sadly, I don't think ICANN will ever release it for
> us. :P

Actually, ICANN is considering opening up the registrations for gTLDs
as well: http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtld-program.htm
Though you'd need enough money and experience/manpower/resources to
maintain the required infrastructure for it ;-)

Speaking of which btw, MSX.COM got sold the 23rd of September for
5.900 EUR. I wonder who the winning bidder was. I'm afraid it's
purchased just for the sake of reselling it though..

with kind regards,

Filip H.F. "FiXato" Slagter
former MSX-Xpress & MSX Affiliates Forum.