SYSTRAN Software, Inc. is looking to hire talented Ph.D. students with
natural language
processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) background for research
engineer internship
positions.

Interns are expected to work alongside SYSTRAN's research engineers
and apply their NLP
and ML skills to contribute to SYSTRAN's applied research projects
that will have immediate
impact to our industry leading technology and products.

Requirements
 - Knowledge of C++ and Python programming languages and Git
 - Knowledge of deep learning approaches to NLP, CV, ASR, etc.
 - Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch
 - Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
 - Pursuing a degree in computer science or relevant fields
 - Must be able to work at our San Diego office, up to 40 hours a week

Apply at https://recruit.systrangroup.com/.
This is a paid internship position. Start and end dates are flexible.