Dear all,

We are running Phase 2 of our translation survey and need volunteers to
help us out. You do not need to perform any actual translation, just answer
‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the question “Is it possible to translate the sentence in
bold as it is?”.  You can participate now even if you did not participate
in Phase 1! You do not need to have any translation experience, just to
have English as a 2nd language (or as 2nd mother tongue).

This time we have only two surveys, each of them takes around 15-20 minutes
to complete. If you participated in Phase 1, you do not have to fill the
Background Form again.

If you would like to help, please, go to
>> https://sites.google.com/view/translation-survey/home <<

And please, share within your network.
Thank you in advance!

Sheila Castilho & Maja Popović