[Apologies for cross-postings]

We are happy to announce that 1 new Bilingual Lexicon is now available in our catalogue.

**
*ELRA-M0052 EnToFrNE - a Parallel English-French Lexicon of Named Entities*
*ISLRN: **233-270-965-120-8 <http://www.islrn.org/resources/233-270-965-120-8>* This lexicon consists of 1,167,263 parallel named entities in English and French. The tags used are: PERSON, ORGANIZATION, LOCATION, PRODUCT and MISC. The lexicon comes in two formats: csv and xml. For more information, see: http://catalog.elra.info/en-us/repository/browse/ELRA-M0052/

For more information on the catalogue, please contact Valérie Mapelli mailto:mape...@elda.org

If you would like to enquire about having your resources distributed by ELRA, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Visit our On-line Catalogue: http://catalog.elra.info
Visit the Universal Catalogue: http://universal.elra.info
Archives of ELRA Language Resources Catalogue Updates: http://www.elra.info/en/catalogues/language-resources-announcements
/
//Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement.
Please note that you receive this email because you are or have been a customer or a provider of ELRA Language Resources. ELDA Privacy Policy is available here: //http://www.elra.info/en/about/elda-privacy-policy// //If you do not want to receive such e-mails in the future, contact us at //mailto:priv...@elda.org/