[Apologies for cross posting]

The Facebook AI NLP group, located in Menlo Park, California, Seattle,
Washington and London, UK is hiring research interns for 2020 (Winter, Summer
and Fall). Applicants should be currently pursuing a PhD in NLP, Machine
Learning and related fields. A strong publication record is highly preferred.
The internship lasts 16 weeks, during which we expect the intern to work
towards a publication. Our research spans multiple areas across NLP and deep
learning, which include but are not limited to, neural machine translation,
natural language understanding and generation, low-resource NLP, question
answering, dialogue, information extraction, robustness and scalability of
neural networks, large-scale pretraining, cross-lingual and cross-domain
transfer learning, etc. If you are interested, please apply through
https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/389455408403033/.

Best regards,

Juan