Call for free online participation on Monday, May 11, 2020:
13th Workshop on Building and Using Comparable Corpora

Dear Colleague,

We are happy to announce that the 13th Workshop on Building and Using
Comparable Corpora, with shared task on Bilingual Dictionary Induction from
Comparable Corpora, will take place as a free online event on Monday, May 11,
2020 from 9:15 to 16:35 UTC+2 (Central European Summer Time).

Please find the details as follows:

Workshop website: https://comparable.limsi.fr/bucc2020/
Workshop program and instructions for joining:
https://comparable.limsi.fr/bucc2020/bucc2020-program.html
Information on shared task:
https://comparable.limsi.fr/bucc2020/bucc2020-task.html
Current time in the CEST time zone (which includes Marseille):
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/france/marseille

We cordially invite all interested colleagues to join us at the workshop!

However, as the videoconferencing system has a limited capacity and as it is
hard for us to anticipate the number of interested colleagues, we kindly ask
that you register informally by sending an e-mail to pz (at) limsi (dot) fr. In
case to our regret we have to limit attendance, this will be done on a
first come first served basis.

Kind regards,

Reinhard Rapp