Subject:        Take our survey on machine translation
Date:   Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:56:01 -0500 (EST)
From:   Don DePalma (Common Sense Advisory) <d...@commonsenseadvisory.com>
To:     ala...@safaba.com

Transparent GIF <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001asIK-yTOGIByjDTo9nB3jijUeaUExQQ-9qw-1KPWuL0jB033erSnG6GuqWMqHHpcAP627kJVz2HG6PjOE9K8ollTzvlS4WE_tQVzt9UZbYnXyrpWI4u-PRt9oAvRhwLH>

Dear Translation Manager or Buyer,

Do you use machine translation (MT)? If yes, what kinds of MT do you use -- post-edited or raw? And do you make this output available to customers and prospects? Or, have you looked at MT and decided that it's not quite right for you?

Common Sense Advisory is conducting new research to answer these questions and we need your help. Your input on whether you use MT -- and why or why not -- will give us a snapshot of MT usage that we will analyze to assess its value to organizations around the world.

Even if you're not using MT now, we'd like to hear what you're doing.

So, take the survey *here <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001asIK-yTOGIBh7rbkrVy6Ak_tA4AohJsEe6MeCSjIRPr5D_0uTWWSZwu27KmtliondWJxqqhc8D7XL0EbLrUSG7e78lAltb_3TqQATmnQoLJeXw-F7nGs_pC3cN0dOkpL>*
Or, copy paste the following URL in your browser:
*https://www.research.net/s/FKCHXX8 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001asIK-yTOGIBh7rbkrVy6Ak_tA4AohJsEe6MeCSjIRPr5D_0uTWWSZwu27KmtliondWJxqqhc8D7XL0EbLrUSG7e78lAltb_3TqQATmnQoLJeXw-F7nGs_pC3cN0dOkpL> *

Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, and data will only be used in aggregate.

As thanks for completing the survey, you will receive a summary of our findings approximately 6 to 8 weeks after publication of the report.

If you know translation managers at other companies or government agencies who might like to contribute their views, please feel free to forward this invitation along. The more responses we get, the more meaningful the results will be. The survey closes on March 8, 2013. Take the survey today! <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001asIK-yTOGIBh7rbkrVy6Ak_tA4AohJsEe6MeCSjIRPr5D_0uTWWSZwu27KmtliondWJxqqhc8D7XL0EbLrUSG7e78lAltb_3TqQATmnQoLJeXw-F7nGs_pC3cN0dOkpL>
Thank you! Your help is appreciated.

Don DePalma
Common Sense Advisory
d...@commonsenseadvisory.com
+1-978-275-0500 (GMT-5)

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001D9NpxXdx-KYHLPRb1rXAi09cnVluXbIiNJj7MzDHXis%3D&t=001ESs0pL7a9gfM2eN2oz26wg%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=zrzbytn6> <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_216>

This email was sent to ala...@safaba.com by d...@commonsenseadvisory.com <mailto:d...@commonsenseadvisory.com> | Update Profile/Email Address <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001D9NpxXdx-KYHLPRb1rXAi09cnVluXbIiNJj7MzDHXis%3D&t=001ESs0pL7a9gfM2eN2oz26wg%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=zrzbytn6> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001D9NpxXdx-KYHLPRb1rXAi09cnVluXbIiNJj7MzDHXis%3D&t=001ESs0pL7a9gfM2eN2oz26wg%3D%3D&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=zrzbytn6>^(TM) | Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

Common Sense Advisory| 100 Merrimack Street| Lowell, MA| MA| 01852