Ah, I saw some things in the debug console that made me think it did.  I
guess I'm asking for a way to generate equivalent Lua, but that's
probably harder.  Maybe I'll play with it myself once I get it building.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  show lua code generated by trigger/alias/etc. wizard

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  For learning how to make scripts in mudlet, it would be helpful to be
  able to see the Lua that gets generated by filling in different things
  in the UI.