Alright, so I installed 2.1 and it's still not allowing me to paste into
mudlet from other programs.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  mudlet won't allow me to paste text being copied from an outside
  program

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  So here's my problem: if I am in mudlet (using version 2.1) and on
  Windows 7 x64, I can copy and paste text just fine, both pasting to
  mudlet and to outside programs, however when I copy text, for example
  a URL in google chrome, and try to paste it into mudlet, it acts as if
  nothing is copied. However, if I then go to notepad and paste, it will
  paste just fine.

  I know a few others who have the same issue...I'd really like to see
  this getting fixed, it's greatly hindering my ability to do my job on
  Aetolia.