Argh, they ARE all on https sites... I meant.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  3.0 downloadFile on Windows doesn't support https

Status in Mudlet:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Using downloadFile on Windows on an https url in 3.0.0-delta fails
  with: Unable to init SSL Context

  Stephen reckons it is:

  You are using Windows I take it? Seems that there might be an outdated
  or missing SSL Library, an admittedly old StackOverflow
  [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14989135/qt-downloading-a-file-
  doesnt-work] post suggests that you might need libeay32.dll,
  libssl32.dll, ssleay32.dll from the OpenSSL project. Whether that is
  still relevant remains to be seen but it does seem that you cannot get
  the SSL subsystem up and running...

  Original report: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4728