I think they'll realise it when the package doesn't get installed.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 4:55 PM Stephen Lyons <slys...@virginmedia.com>
wrote:

> The release_30 version https://github.com/Mudlet/Mudlet/pull/360 has
> been merged into the codebase - so the unpacking should no longer stall
> - again I remark that the code is still greatly under-equipped with
> error handling messages so that the user may not realised that something
> has failed even though the unpacking message DOES now go away on error.
>
> ** Changed in: mudlet
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to a
> duplicate bug report (1254364).
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1413069
>
> Title:
>   unpacking mpackages stalls
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1413069

Title:
  unpacking mpackages stalls

Status in Mudlet:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  In Mudlet 3.0 preview D, adding a mpackage on windows stalls. It just
  sits there saying 'unpacking...'

  The easiest way to test is to just try to connect to GodWars 2 from
  the main GUI. It'll download a package and then just sit there.

  However, I also ran into the problem when downloading a .mpackage from
  the forum, it just doesn't seem to unpack anything at all.

  There's no error messages in the debug console.