Migrating issues to Github, please follow the new discussion here:
https://github.com/Mudlet/Mudlet/issues/587

This issue needs to be closed and there is no appropriate status, so
will set it to "Opinion" just for migration purposes.

** Bug watch added: github.com/Mudlet/Mudlet/issues #587
   https://github.com/Mudlet/Mudlet/issues/587

** Changed in: mudlet

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Allow setAppStyleSheet to overwrite Mudlet-specified colours

Status in Mudlet:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  Whatever we're doing to set the colour of text isn't working with
  setAppStyleSheet, or someone just needs to figure out the right CSS
  style for the dialog we show (since you don't want to change the text
  of the colour everywhere). See https://imgur.com/a/LSWGP for examples
  and http://forums.mudlet.org/download/file.php?id=1418 for the dark
  theme.