0.83 is planned to include Evo 2.0 support - I have been working on a
plugin, but development has been stalled over the last month or two
because of a lack of time on my part. As soon as the plugin is ready for
some testing we will announce it on this list - testing, bug reports and
documentation will definately be appreciated at that time.

Thanks,

Tom