Hi,

I just checked out HEAD revision of branch_08X from CVS and I'm running
into troubles when building multisync on SuSE 9.1.
The latest change to the file ltmain.sh does not work together with older
libtool versions, like 1.5.2, anymore.
The commit comment convinces me that the change should be reverted to make
the build work with stock libtool versions like the one delivered with
SuSE 9.1 until someone with deeper libtool knowledge fixes the problem so
that the build works with older versions of libtool as well.

Please see:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/multisync/multisync/ltmain.sh?r1=1.2&r2=1.2.4.1

If the change will be kept the plugins with a ltmain.sh should then be
changed accordingly:
./plugins/palm_sync/conduit/ltmain.sh
./plugins/evolution2_sync/ltmain.sh
./plugins/kdepim_plugin/ltmain.sh