Because I wanted to connect my old Compaq HPC to my system, I first
hooked it up with Windows 98 and MS-Schedule+.  However, I'm a UNIX
person, so I'm converting over to Fedora2 and MultiSync/SynCE.  It
sort of seems to work, but I'm still playing with it.  In the
process, my Evolution task list no longer matches my task list on the
HPC.  Therefore, I'd like to "zap" my Evolution and resync with the
HPC.

Can someone tell me how to do that?  Is it simply remove the
"Evolution" directory in my home directory?  Is that safe?

=====
David Masterson
Programmer at Large