Oliver,
Could you post how you modified configure.in and src/Makefile.am?
I suffer from the same problem of the abandonment of the dummy sdp
libraries in the fedora-development branch.

Also, in order to make things work, I had to replace the libtool binary
in the topbuilddir with the one from my distro (/usr/bin/libtool) for
both, multisync, as well as the plugins I compiled.

 - Jost
PS: I used the Evo2 plugin to sync to my ldap server, so far without
trouble...
GOOD JOB