Can anybody give some advice please?

I have set up multisync to sync contacts from a Motorola A925 to a LDAP
server. I have got to the stage were it is almost working, the only
problem is certain fields aren't syncing properly i.e: most telephone
numbers and email addresses. The address fields are coming across
properly however. Is this a problem with my schema setup? I have the
following schema's installed:

include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/misc.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/postfix.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/samba3.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/trustMode.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/evolution.schema

--
Ed Murray
Avenue Network Services