Hi,

I wrote for a little hint on Evolution 2 plugin (well... I'm not sure
the problem is in the plugin, but i think it can resolve it).

The problem:

I'm currently using the "beta" plugin to sync my Evolution 2 with my
Motorola A1000
The syncronization work well from A1000 to Evolution 2, but not from
Evolution to A1000. Any new contact added to the PDA is added into
Evo2 address book, but any contact added to Evolution 2 addressbook is
added to PDA addressbook.

I think the problem is that Evolution 2 export contacts in vCard 3.0
format and obviously can import vCard 2.1 format, but my PDA (and so I
think Sony Ericssonn P800-P900 and a lot of other PDA) use vCard 2.1
format and can not import vCard 3.0..

In your opinion, adding an option "use vCard 2.1 format" in the plugin
with a function to traslate 3.0 into 2.1, could resolve the task?

For sure, traslating will lost some data in the 3.0 cards, but better
than nothing...

--
Maurizio "hayabusa" Daniele ----------------- < maurizio.daniele (a) gmail.com >