On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 22:20, Armin Bauer wrote:

> Looks good. Tried it with my palm without problems.
> Commited.
>
> Anyone else want to try?
> (use the snapshot from the multisync site)

Just to let you know, I tested it on the following:

-   Zire 31 (OS 5.2) Good. Now syncs even with the password on the
    Zire 31 is set.

-   m105 (OS 3.5) Good. Nothing really changed. Just check to see if
    the patch broke anything on older Palms.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://getfirefox.com