Hi,

i created a new mailing list multisync-commits which gets a mail
whenever a commit to the cvs repository is made.

I did this because i want to give write access to the cvs repository to
more people but still maintain security by giving other people the
opportunity to see what exactly is changed in the code.

So if you are interested in helping, subscribe to the new mailing list
at http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/multisync-commits

If you are interested in helping with maintaining the code of multisync,
ask me about being added as a developer at sourceforge.

--
Armin Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>