I'm still getting build errors with the evo2 plugin.  Just ran
autogen.sh and got this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] evolution2_sync]# ./autogen.sh
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `../..'.
automake: unrecognized option -- `--force-missing'
Try `automake --help' for more information.
autoreconf-2.5x: automake failed with exit status: 2

I noticed that this appears during a make by the way (I have automake1.4
which I would have thought sufficient):

WARNING: `automake-1.7' is missing on your system.  You should only need
it if
         you modified `Makefile.am', `acinclude.m4' or `configure.in'.
         You might want to install the `Automake' and `Perl' packages.
         Grab them from any GNU archive site.

--
Nick Bower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>