Resonance is the characteristic of some systems to store and release energy
at particular frequencies. It's not limited to filters, mechanical systems
like springs or pendulums have resonance (get on a swing at the park and
try to change your frequency and you'll feel the effects of resonance).

In an electrical system, a minimal passive resonant circuit would be one
with 2 capacitors and 2 resistors. Selecting the values of the components
determines the frequency, but what happens is that at a certain frequency
the energy gets stored and passed back and forth between the capacitors,
like the swing going back and forth. This storage and energy swapping
emphasizes that frequency. Depending on the "Quality factor" or amount of
resonance that frequency can become much more apparent than the other
frequencies in the signal even if the input is wide-band.

When you are talking about delay and feedback, you are creating a digital
filter, but I think it is worthwhile to spend some time understanding the
theoretical concept and think in terms of energy and frequency. Your
feedback delay becomes the storage and certain frequencies will resonate
with that system.

> But it is having the resonance in parralel to a dry sound that bothers
me; but may be that's the only way to do ?

I'm not sure what you mean but I think you need some study in filter
design, because a single feedback delay causes comb filtering but its not a
classical lowpass. Is that what you are trying to achieve? Digital filters
are almost universally combinations of short delays (typically 1 sample)
placed in different patterns and fed back in different amounts (e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_filter#Filter_realization).

Here are some resources that may help you:
http://www.dspguide.com/ch14.htm
https://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/ni_media/downloads/pdf/VAFilterDesign_2.0.0a.pdf

That first one is a book that can help you more with the fundamentals in
the early chapters as well. I hope this is somewhat helpful, if not perhaps
I need to understand better specifically what you are trying to achieve.
_Spencer