Hi. I'm new to this list, so apologies in advance if I'm breaking etiquette.

I'm about 6 months into an (unlaunched) startup project utilizing Ardour and
various LV2 plugins to shape electric guitar tones. While the available suites
are impressive, especially for being open source and free, there is still a
glaring hole in my tone arsenal: a good acoustic simulator plugin.

For the time being, I'm using basic EQ to get something a little boomier on the
mid-low and stringier on the highs, but it's not cutting it. It's nowhere near
what a Boss AC-3 can do, nor even what the acoustic sim setting of my mid-90s
Zoom 505 can do.

Can you help?

Requirements:

- LV2
- Reasonable CPU use (host is Raspberry Pi 4, ARM)
- Automatable bypass
- Mainly interested in DSP, GUI not necessary
- Cannot infringe on the designs of any extant pedal or plugin

Compensation is negotiable. Let me know if you can do this, how long it would
take, and what $ you require.

Cyrus