Hi Frank—As far as I know, GPU processing of audio in plug-ins is pretty rare,
and I don’t know that it would be a great fit for filters, but you can recall
coefficients as needed (as Davide pointed out), and interpolation between
points my be OK, it would take some analysis and dependent on the interpolation
accuracy…mainly I wanted to say you might try kvraudio DSP forum, where
practical synth filters have been discussed quite a bit over the years.