Thank you Kurt for your kind words.

Anyway I need to give credit to Rafael Cauduro Dias de Paiva for the
original idea and the modeling of the opamp-based topology. My contribution
in that paper was mostly related to diode modeling and usage of the Lambert
W function.

And since we're here, I want to say that I completely agree on all you've
said and suggest everybody to take a deep look at your excellent work.

Stefano