Hello, list.

I would like to compare the efficiency of some feature extraction
algorithms based on FFT with some original time-domain algorithms used to
measure the same perceptual characteristics.

I believe that the time complexity of FFT is O(nlog(n)); would you perhaps
have a list or reference to a paper that shows the time complexity of
common DSP systems such as a 1-pole filter?

If simply comparing two algorithms by the number of operations needed to
compute a sample, would you include delays in filters as an operation? I'm
just wondering as some papers about FFT only include real multiplications
and additions as operations.

Thanks for your help,
Dario