The Music and Audio Research Laboratory (MARL
<https://steinhardt.nyu.edu/marl>) at NYU welcomes applications for a
postdoctoral associate position on the Spatial Sound Scene Description
(S3D) project. S3D
<https://steinhardt.nyu.edu/marl/research/projects/s3d-spatial-sound-scene-description>
is a new initiative, funded by the National Science Foundation, that aims
to develop computational approaches to describe sound sources in real
environments by their category (e.g. dog, truck), location, direction of
motion and speed. Our approach mixes innovative data collection and machine
listening solutions including probabilistic synthesis, multi-modal
annotation, self-supervised representation learning and structured
classification.

For more information and to apply to this job, visit our website
<https://apply.interfolio.com/78578>.
Deadline: November, 15
Questions: contact Juan Pablo Bello (jpbe...@nyu.edu)

Please redistribute to your students and colleagues, thanks!

--
Juan Pablo Bello
Professor of Music Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, and