VIKRAM PUNDIT A WILLING SACRIFITIAL LAMB

  Surely every Hindu around the world must take pride a Hindu of Indian origin
has become the CEO of one of the biggest financial institution Citi Bank in the
world. But no one is looking at the other side of the coin that Vikram Pundit
is the willing sacrificial lamb for the people who want to save their necks
after doing biggest financial frauds with the less fortunate in modern history
of America.

  In 2005 when Vikram Pundit moved out of the shekels of organized legal
criminals posing as Bankers and culture of corruption at Morgan Stanley; he
gave an impression that he will create human & honest standards in the
financial industry. But that impression was very short lived when in early 2007
he along with his other co-founders sold Old Lane Partners the Hedge Fund
Company they founded to Citi Bank for over $800 million. Vikram Pundit accepted
a job at Citi which was like a promotion from small Mafia Morgan Stanley to a
200%-300% bigger Mafia Citi Financials.

  One can draw a parallel with Ramesh Chauhan of Parle Group in India; who sold
himself stock & barrel to Coca Cola in 1993 in a secret deal concluded at
London for mere $60 million. At that time Ramesh Chauhan made a statement if
you can not fight them; it is better for you to join them. It was the same
Ramesh Chauhan who fought tooth & nail for 13 years to stop the entry of Coca
Cola & Pepsi in India. He used to say we don’t need any “Foreign Expertise” to
sell adulterated sweetened carbonated water to the Indian public. We have this
expertise look at my Thumps UP & Limca and Charanjit Singh’s Campa Cola. For
years Ramesh Chauhan regularly paid money to Indian media & over 150 Members of
Indian Parliament to stall the entry of 2 Beverage giants in India. Even he was
instrumental in delaying the launch of Pepsi in 1990 and forced them to enter
India under a generic name “Lehar Pepsi” piggy back riding on state government
owned Corporation Punjab Agro. In the end he was no
 match to Mafia Giants and could not resist the financial offer made to him by
Coca Cola. One thing Ramesh Chohan has proved right India does not need Foreign
Expertise for Cola drink; his brand Thumps Up is still the largest selling
brand. Coke’s market share of 62.5% is really 28% if one take out the Thumps Up
from their stable, the brand they initially tried to kill. Same thing has
happened to Vikram Pundit he sold his soul to Citi so that he can also live
like 0001 Club Members in a $17.5 million Penthouse to promote Culture of
Corruption in NY City.

  It is very surprising Citi who under desperation sold piece of itself for
$7.5 billion to Abu Dhabi and is besieged with massive high double digit losses
20-30 Billions due to sub prime Pulse only Loans & and another 30-40 billions
due to crafty debt derivatives, with share price down by 42% so far this year
has chosen Vikram Pundit over some well known names in the industry. These are
big challenges even for veteran CEO like Robert Rubin, Henry Paulson, Phillip
Purcell let alone un-tested & in-experienced executive such as Pundit who has
no experience in Citi’s core business which is consumer Banking.

  Vikram Pundit is like a fire fighter with his back to the burning volcano
“The Citi Bank” who in Feb-March 2007 along with fellow Wall Street Bankers
told the Congressional Committee that every thing is all right with their
Mortgage business and lending practices. There is no need for the brain damaged
politicians to worry let the market sort itself out. Few reckless people who
can not manage their finances or could not manage their mortgages and are
living beyond their means should “become renters.”

  When the Bankers/Robbers realize there could be over 2 million Renters, came
a statement Bankers are not “Lawn mowers”. Few unscrupulous idiots in banking
Industry has made “Pulse only loans” to people who should not have been given
any Loan in the first place. Government must bail out these poor home owners
rather the Bankers from mowing lawns. Biggest beneficiary of Wall Street
Bankers; Presidential hopeful front runner Democrat Hillary Clinton probably
darling of Citi Bank also proposed a moratorium on mortgage foreclosures, a
freeze on loan rates and assuming the Structured Investments of companies with
sub prime loans by their parent Banks with Federal incentives. That is what
Citi did 2 weeks ago by assuming almost $50 billion in Structured Debt which
can not be priced at the expanse of their investors rather than bringing to
justice those who are responsible for the Sub Prime mess and crafty debt
derivatives. I am sure people like Robert Rubin, Charles Prince, Sir
 Win Biscoff and others who are responsible must have got $100 to $300 million
in Christmas gifts for rescuing Citi from immediate disaster rather than being
sent to maximum security prison.

  Federal govt has been forced by Politicians on behalf of their greedy Banker
friends to act; something the FED might rather have left alone the mess in the
financial and real estate markets. Politicians from both sides of the aisle
especially Democrat controlled Congress forced FED into action. Partly because
of FED’s own total failure to control & supervise the biggest Political
contributors Banker’s and the big Corporations for their excessive greed and
fear of recession with mortgage meltdown. This in turn can scare international
investors away from whole classes of US Debt and complete chaos in securities &
debt market with already falling domestic consumer confidence. Especially the
Debt Derivatives which can not be priced by a common man only a con artist from
Banking industry like Robert Rubin, Prince Charles, Henry Paulson, Jon Corzine,
Vikram Pundit etc knows how to price them and what is the real value of a
particular Derivative. So the industry agreed to freeze
 interest rate increases for 5 years select borrowers and FED in return agreed
to help home owners coned by Bankers by expanding the role of Federal Housing
administration, which insure mortgages for poor families. So far 35,000 houses
have been refinanced under this initiative. Ultimately it is the US Public who
is picking the tab for wrong doings by Bankers in knowledge of our
congressional Leaders, who have sold themselves to Corporate America.

  This entire deal between Fed & Bankers rather than addressing market failure
and the issue of accountability has put a thick blanket on what went wrong, who
is responsible as well as who took all the billions stolen from the investors
and home owners. This has reduced the collective-action problem and has created
a legal cover of leniency for scoundrels with outrageous & inhuman pay packages
& benefits. Some of them make over $17,0000.00 per minute and say if you
increase the Minimum Wages from $7.00 per hour to $10.00 per hour it will
create inflation while sipping wine costing $25,000.00 a bottle with like wise
high society scoundrels saying “You are damn right Sir”! Wow either I am brain
damaged for listening to this insane argument or they are brain damaged with
$20 million to $350 million pay packages for making this argument.

  Yester day another Robber Goldman Sachs the only company who is not touched
by present Sub Prime & Crafty Debt Derivative mess announced $2.2 billion in
Christmas Bonuses because of record $ 11.6 billion in profits for 2007 with
$3.2 billion in Q4 only. This works out to be $ 6,61000.00 per employee
(Analyst & Above) and its CEO Lloyd Blankfein will receive $ 87 million which
is more than double what Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson got $30.1 million in
2006 as CEO of Goldman Sachs and Jack Mack the CEO of Morgan Stanley $40
million he got last week.

  I am a small Check Casher in New Jersey licensed by the same Banking &
Insurance Department which supervises scoundrels making $20- $350 million plus
perks. The only difference is that my fee is regulated by BID from $1% to 2% of
the face value of the check (welfare or payroll) for the last 10 year. In the
mean time my Bank Service Charges (Interest on borrowing not included) has gone
up from $235 to $1850.00 per month, Banking License from $250.0 to $1,200.00,
Liability Insurance from $200 to $1800.00, Workman Comp from $136 to $880.00,
Crime (no coverage for check frauds like big Banks) from $900.00 to $3600.00,
Medical for a family of 4 from $336.00 to $1681.00 with 40-60% reduced benefits
& higher co-pay as compared to 1998. Before I forget my Property Tax $7,800.00
in 2000 has gone up to $16,380.0 for living in the most corrupt & racist state
of the world New Jersey under minority Jewish Rulers. In 1999 I used to work 80
hours and now I work 120 hours but still
 unable to match my peak earnings of 2001 which has dropped by over 25% in real
terms despite my 50% additional hours I am putting in.

  If I look around just for more comparison besides the Robbers/Bankers; in
1999 CEO of my Health Insurance Company took home $8.5 million and in 2006 the
same CEO took home $23.5 million, which is an increase of 150%. If the
government can regulate income of a small business owner like me under the
pretext my services are used by poor & less fortunate in the society where as
the fact is my services are also used by scoundrels posing as Politicians,
School construction Contractors & Wall Street people stealing from the public.
Why can’t the same logic can be applied to regulate the earnings of scoundrels
in Banking, Real Estate, Medical Care, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Educational
institutions, Politicians etc?

  It seems our government policies and the policies of Corporate America have
become one and the same. The real minority 0001 Scoundrels Club is running the
country. The wealthy, influential and well connected people; some posing as our
Political Leaders are making all the decisions. The back bone of our great
industrial nation was built on the backs of working men & women of middle class
and the working poor, who are the majority in America. It looks like big
Corporations & Politicians of USA are working very hard to increase the
population of poor in America. We are forgetting the basic principals of
humanity that as a society we must take care of fellow citizens who are less
fortunate by increasing work opportunities and increased wages for them. Rather
the members of 0001 Elite Club are devising con schemes how to make the
majority poor by reducing their earnings and entitlements in real terms.

  The government which was designed for the people has got into the hands of
0001 Scoundrels Club namely Wall Street, Main Stream Media, Hollywood & Big
Corporations who are controlling the US Congress and all the 50 states of
America. You don’t have to be a Rocket scientist to know that first three
sectors are majority & last sector to a great extent are controlled by the
Organized Jewish Leadership not their community. They don’t care for their own
community; the live example is in an all Jewish Town Springfield in NJ; a
Jewish Developer Zygmunt Wilf who owns Minnesota Viking Foot Ball team is
blowing up a Hill to make Dream Luxury Condos by doing massive permanent whole
sale damage to Environment. Can Peace Prize Winner Phony lover of Environment
Democrat Al Gore pay attention to this? This inhuman & insane act with total
disregard to Environment no country on the face of the earth will ever allow.
It is a Well Documented fact the entire Jewish community of the town for
 years opposed it but finally they were bulldozed by their own Organized
Leadership along with their Racketeer Attorneys like Bruce Pitman, Kathleen
Estabrooks etc.

  To gain access to this Organized Leadership people like Vikram Pundit has to
prove their unquestioned loyalty to them and have to accept the culture of
corruption institutionalized by them. He found no problem in doing that. As
such Hindus are famous for confusing their cowardliness with their love for
Peace and centuries old fascination for White skin over dark skin. That is the
reason they were slaves for more than 300 years and now they are living like
3rd Grade citizens in their own country India where a Muslim, Sikh and
Christian has more rights despite they being 58-62% of the Population.

  If Vikram Pundit really believes in the religion “Hinduism” of his ancestors
he must come clean. Pundit must tell the whole world what went wrong at Citi
Bank and who stole the Billions as well as the names of top brass who were
aware of it what is going on. Vikram Pundit must understand Hinduism is not a
religion it is Law of life to serve the humanity and glory to God.

  We the people of United States we are a nation of great diversity and are
known for eventually correcting flawed policies. If we can come out of great
depression of 1929,  housing crash & run away inflation of 1980’s, Tech Bust of
2000 and Enron fiasco; we will come out of this present financial mess in
housing, debt & securities market. This mess is a creation of 001 Minority
Club’s greed and certainly we the people the majority can correct it. We must
understand what our great founding President George Washington said,
“Government is not reason; is not eloquent; it is force like fire, it is
dangerous servant and fearful master.”

  Amen. Merry Christmas.
  Dave Makkar

  For “America Heading For Recession” log on:
  www.mormon4president.blogspot.com