TOGETHER WITH MITT ROMNEY WE CAN CHANGE AMERICA

  $9 trillion National Debt & $60 trillion in hidden unfunded liabilities;
mandatory social security & Medicare payments, government & military pensions,
interest on debt. To make matters worse; falling dollar, falling Equity markets
where major indices are down by over 10% so far this year from their highs,
falling US Treasury now yielding 3.67% down from 5.3% just 3 years ago, 20 year
high commodity prices, rising unemployment, energy prices & worst ever equity &
credit markets. All of this has made us biggest debtor nation in the world
because American public, our state & Federal governments are living beyond
their means.  On top of this America is at war in Iraq & Afghanistan besides 38
other countries to fight serious threats of terrorism at home & American
interest abroad. On top of every thing 4 million illegal immigrants are
crossing US borders every year which is a National Threat and we are already in
a recession which may last 6-8 months but will be worse than
 2000 Tech burst & 1991 recession.

  America is under the siege of an Elite Club of Scoundrels controlling
Congress, Wall Street, Hollywood, big Corporations, Media and all the 50 states
of America. Despite the massive ongoing turmoil in the equity & credit markets,
massive losses of over $100 billion in Banking; 5 biggest Wall Street Firms
shamelessly gave out $38 billion in year end Bonuses for 2007 which is $5
billion more than 2006 to their employees for doing frauds with American
public. It works out to be $200,000.00 for each employee. The biggest bonus
$2.2 Billion has been given by Goldman Sachs which works out to be $6,61000.00
per employees. Its CEO Lloyd Blankfein got $68 million which is more than
double to $30.1 million what our current Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson got
in 2006 as Goldman’s CEO and $40 million Jack Mack CEO of Morgan Stanley got.
It is an insult to American public & their share holders.

  Some of the CEO’S controlling US Corporations make over $17,000.00 per minute
and say if you increase the minimum wages from $7.00 per hour to $10.00 per
hour it will create inflation while sipping wine costing $25,000.00 a bottle
with like wise Elite Club  Scoundrels including members of the US Congress;
saying, “you are damn right Pal.’

  Americans must revolt against this Elite Club of Scoundrels with inhuman,
exorbitant Pay Packages & Perks along with Politicians making money from
influence paddling. Under the very supervision of our mediocre Congress where
members can hardly spell Economy & Character. High ranking Businessmen and
Corporations devise con ways like crafty debt derivatives to loot the American
Public. Debt derivatives RMBS’s, CDPC’s, CDO’s & CLO’s a creation of Thugs from
Wall Street & world bankers is like a rug on the world financial problems.
These derivatives represent about $350 trillion, which is 9 times the GDP of
entire world. These debt derivates majority of which can not be priced have
created an enormous inverted pyramid of global debt thousand times greater than
the value of their underlying assets. Who is being sucked up holding these
worthless uncollectible Debts? The answer is; to majority extent American
Public & then America’s trading partners around the world!

  Rather than putting stitches to the profusely bleeding US Economy under
Intensive Care Unit the Democrat controlled Congress wants to put a bandage
with a $100 billion so called Economic Stimulus with an eye on Presidential
Elections with their favorite candidate’s Socialized Agendas. Every one knows
such packages once proposed would quickly expand to pork projects of the
elected representatives. Like Senator Clinton under Hurricane Relief Plan
pushed for $75 million for counseling in the wake of Hurricane Katrina for the
residents of New York.

  All of the above must be stopped and in the coming Presidential Election, we
must elect a President who fully understand this Elite Club and is willing to
give an undertaking he will stop the growing income disparity among Americans
without resorting to Hillary Clinton’s Socialized Change who lacks character,
ethics, morality & convictions or vastly inexperienced Barack Obama’s “Change”
crafted by literary writers who crafted his Autobiography & Born again
Christian episode.

  Our current policies are creating more poor and we are now lagging behind in
every respect from the rest of the world. It is an insult to President Ronald
Reagan who laid the foundation of Rich, Powerful and Progressive America under
free market system and less government. We should be concerned about Economy,
Character and Experience and must vote for Mitt Romney in Nov. 2008 for
President of United States of America.

  Gov. Romney is the only Presidential candidate who can spell Economy right
and has the experience of governance as well as of equity & credit markets. He
is hugely successful in his personal, academic, professional and public life.
Rather than discussing his qualities main stream Media has been trashing him
for being a Mormon for last 1 year as we are in the process of electing a Media
sponsored & approved ultra radical Priest not the Commander in Chief and
President of America.

  Can we afford to elect a leader like Hillary Clinton with slippery character
and no convictions; who can break down in tears and can become hysterical at
the end of rugged election campaign after loosing a Primary? Who does not want
to make public; papers concerning her role in White House where fugitives &
criminals like Mark Rich & Sant Singh Chatwal got help? A woman who can make 4
statements in 15 minutes on the issue of Driver License to Undocumented
Residents in a televised debate? Can we put Hillary in charge of America who in
half way to her campaign so far has announced $800 million in Pet Projects &
Pork Spending? What she will do in 4 years of her stay in the White House; big
government, socialized economy and creation of more poor?

  Can we elect a Leader like Barack Obama with vast inexperience just because
he speaks well and is a Born again Christian? Can we elect this Senator who in
3 years in Senate is associated with only 1 serious piece of legislation? Can
we elect such a person who from day one of his Senatorial debut is Running for
US President? Can we elect this man who as an Illinois Legislator could never
explain his stand by just marking Present and not voting Yes or No in serious
debates and Legislations?

  We must understand may be 126 million Americans voters are involved in this
process but 6.6 Billion people of the world are watching how the oldest
Democracy in the world is going to elect its next President. Are we going to
say a good Moral Character, above average academic back ground, extremely good
experience & success in Private/Public sector and Public office are irrelevant
for the post of the President of America?

  God Bless United States of America.

  Dave Makkar
  www.mormon4president.blogspot.com

  www.citizensfordemocracynj.org

   PRIMARY STATES:

  Jan. 19TH, 2008 South Carolina & Nevada

  Jan. 29TH, 2008 Florida

  Feb. 1ST, 2008 Maine Rep primary

  FEB 5TH, 2008 SUPER TUESDAY PRIMARY STATES

  Alabama                 Alaska                                     Arizona

  Arkansas                  California                              Colorado

  Connecticut             Delaware                            Georgia

  Idaho D primary       Illinois                                   Kansas Dems
caucus

  Massachusetts       Minnesotta                          Missouri

  New Jersey            New Mexico D primary        New York

  North Dakota          Oklahoma                             Tennessee

  Utah

  Dear Friends in New Jersey,

  Governor Romney remains in a strong position to win the Republican
nomination. He has won the most delegates to the Republican National
Convention, and following Jan. 15th  victory in Michigan, he will go into Super
Tuesday with powerful momentum. New Jersey's presidential primary is now less
than three weeks away, and Governor Mitt Romney needs our support now more than
ever.

  Today I am writing to let you know about a change in New Jersey's law that
allows you to vote from home by absentee ballot without an excuse.

  In the past, you had to be sick or out of state on Election Day to use an
absentee ballot, but you can now do so without an excuse, avoiding long lines
and the hassle of getting to the polls.

  I encourage you to fill out the ballot application by clicking here, and
return it to your County Clerk. When your ballot arrives in the mail, vote for
the candidate of your choice.

  For a list of New Jersey County Clerks, please click here.

  The deadline to submit an application is January 29, so please complete and
mail the form as soon as possible.

  Every vote will be important here in New Jersey, and Governor Romney is
counting on our support to make the difference.

  As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

  Thank you!

  With best wishes,

  Dave Makkar

  www.mormon4president.blogspot.com