Can a life threatening abortion be stopped irrespective of what the scriptures
say?

  In that case let the mother die and child saved.The biggest problem with
American society is the sex between adolescent boys and girls that starts
mostly in schools.There are countless virgin mothers all across
America.Virginity is a virtue.That is what the Christianity emphases by citing
celibacy of Marry the virgin mother of Jesus Christ.At least let the girls
remain out of reach by the sex hunting boys till they attain the age of
adulthood.

  97 per cent girls indulge in sex with their juvenile counterparts at school
level in America.These young girls are allowed abortions or otherwise.So it is
a pick and choose situation.Immature boys and girls can have have unrestrained
freedom to sex.For adults their a term consensual and non consensual sex.This
ridiculously applies even to wife and husband.Husbands have to keep the wives
in good humor for favor of occasional sex.If a man is unmarried(
single,divorced etc) he enjoys the privilege of  going  to any length in
sleeping with as many women as he can lay his hands on without any penal
action.The women should be single also or hidden married.This is covered under
dating. As such for those who want more sex than the normal one should remain
single to be legally eligible to indulge in uninhibited sex.

  Yet behind the curtains a rampant prostitution goes on in every society and
American society is no exception despite its stringent laws to keep apart the
unwilling bed fellows.Walk into spas and gyms or be an executive or a  manager
and you get what you need.

  With regards,

  Saeed Qureshi

DEVENDRA MAKKAR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"All Life Deserves To Be Protected"

President Bush Makes Remarks To Participants of

The March For Life Rally Participants.

The White House, 1/22/08

And Says "Our History Shows That A Cause Rooted In

Human Dignity And Appealing To The Best Instincts of

The American People Cannot Fail"

"We're Heartened By The News That The Number Of

Abortions Is Declining"

"Thirty-five years ago today the United States Supreme

Court declared and decided that   under the law an

unborn child is not considered a person."

"We're heartened by the news that the number

of abortions is declining.  But the most recent data

reports that more than one in five pregnancies end in

an abortion. America is better than this, so we will

continue to work for a culture of life where a woman

with an unplanned pregnancy knows there are caring

people who will support her; where a pregnant teen can

carry her child and complete her education; where the

dignity of both the mother and child is honored and

cherished."

"We aspire to build a society where each one of us is

welcomed in life and protected in law.  We haven't

arrived, but we are making progress."

"Here in Washington we passed good laws that promote

adoption and extend legal protection to children who

are born despite abortion attempts. We came together

to ban the cruel practice of partial birth abortion.

And in the past year we have prevented that landmark

law from being rolled back."

"We've seen the dramatic breakthroughs in stem cell

research that it is possible to advance medical

science while respecting the sanctity of life."

"Biology confirms that from the start each unborn

child is a separate individual with his or her own

genetic code.  Babies can now survive outside the

mother's womb at younger and younger ages. And the

fingers and toes and beating hearts that we can see on

an unborn child's ultrasound come with something that

we cannot see: a soul."

"As we reach out to others and find common ground, we

can see the glimmerings of a new America on a far

shore."  "This America is rooted in our belief that in

a civilized society, the strong protect the weak. This

America is nurtured by people like you, who speak up

for the weak and the innocent. This America is the

destiny of a people whose founding document speaks of

the right to life that is a gift of our Creator, not a grant

of the state."

President George W Bush

Forwarded by:

 Dave Makkar