Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 395
Narrated Warrad:
(The clerk of Al-Mughira) Muawiya wrote to Al-Mughira 'Write to me what you
have heard from Allah's Apostle.' So he (Al-Mughira) wrote to him: Allah's
Prophet used to say at the end of each prayer: "La ilaha illalla-h wahdahu la
sharika lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamdu wa hula ala kulli shai'in qadir.
'Allahumma la mani' a lima a'taita, wala mu'tiya lima mana'ta, wala yanfa'u
dhuljadd minkal-jadd." He also wrote to him that the Prophet used to forbid (1)
Qil and Qal (idle useless talk or that you talk too much about others), (2)
Asking too many questions (in disputed Religious matters); (3) And wasting
one's wealth by extravagance; (4) and to be undutiful to one's mother (5) and
to bury the daughters alive (6) and to prevent your favors (benevolence to
others (i.e. not to pay the rights of others (7) And asking others for
something (except when it is unavoidable).

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me
from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
Ameen,Thumameen.
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

--- End Message ---