This eBook is only a bunch of my writings that I sent
to internet. Some people have read and enjoyed it.

The original version is in Indonesian language. It is
in www.media-islam.or.id. I translate it into English
hoping more people could know about the teachings of
Islam. Well, the translation is onluy about 10%. I
will try to translate it more so the eBook become more
complete. I have been working also as an IT manager.
So be patient. Every update will be periodically
uploaded into www.islammyreligion.wordpress.com

My focus is in Faith/Aqeedah. This is the very basic
of being Muslim. If a Muslim has a strong faith, insha
Allah he/she will become a good Muslim. Remember,
without faith, all of our deeds will be rejected by
Allah.

I wish that I could publish it into paper book. But it
is hard to get Islamic Publisher that want to publish
my book.

Well, I just do what I can. You can help me a lot by
forward it to your friends or family.

You could download the eBook “Faith” by clicking:
http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com

May Allah bless us all!

Agus Nizami

www.agusnizami.wordpress.com

agusniz...@yahoo.com.sg

===
Paket Umrah 2009 Mulai Rp 16,9 juta
Informasi selengkapnya ada di:
http://www.media-islam.or.id

Syiar Islam. Ayo belajar Islam melalui SMS

Untuk berlangganan ketik: REG SI ke 3252

Untuk berhenti: UNREG SI kirim ke 3252. hanya dari Telkomsel
Informasi selengkapnya ada di http://syiarislam.wordpress.com

      Ada Naruto, Sandra Dewi dan MU di Yahoo! Indonesia Top Searches 2008.
http://id.promo.yahoo.com/topsearches2008