The Jewish propagandists either in CNN, Fox or in the
Internet try to switch the Facts.

They try to turn the facts when Israel soldiers
killing women, children, and babies as it is a war
against terrorists...:)

http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/photos-of-israel-barbarism-against-palestine

Just watch the Aljazeera TV so you could get the real
facts.

http://aljazeera.com, dsb.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090114213510AACdamw

Credibility Collector Credibility Collector

Member since:
    October 22, 2007
Total points:
    2783 (Level 4)
Why is the Islamic rhetoric in support of the
Palestinian people not matched by more supportive
actions?
And shouldn't the support (and more charitable giving)
include encouraging more constructive leadership and
strategies for the benefit of the Palestinian people?
And I was shocked to see that so much of the material
aid for the Palestinian people comes from the west and
"Christian infidels" rather than Islamic sources --
despite the "alms pillar" of Islam. (And if you
disagree with my observations of the aid situation,I'm
very much open to seeing documentation that proves
otherwise. My Palestinian friends claimed that even
charitable funds coming from the Red Crescent society
were often diverted to militant and terrorist purposes
and even the personal enrichment of Palestinian
leaders. Do you agree with their claims?)

{{ The TEXT BELOW IS PURELY OPTIONAL for answering my
primary question above. }}

Surely anyone who has traveled extensively in the
Middle East and is willing to observe and make honest
comparisons will at least admit that the average
Palestinian living in Israel (despite the
disadvantages of being discriminated against there)
has far more civil rights and a better standard of
living than the average Palestinian living under
Palestinian rule anywhere else -- and more civil
rights and a much better standard of living than the
average Palestinian living in any neighboring Islamic
nation where factors of war and refugee conditions
should not be an issue. (I came to this conclusion not
only by my own observations, but through the
conclusions of my Palestinian friends who have lived
there and made comparisions of their own.) Of course,
the average Palestinian "refugee" [or whatever term
you prefer] rarely gets the opportunity to live in any
neighboring Islamic nation -- because despite the
supportive rhetoric, neighboring Islamic nations want
nothing to do with them and will do little to help
them. They call the Palestinians "our brothers" but --
according to my Palestinian friends and my own
experiences there -- do the bare minimum, if anything,
to treat them as brothers.

ESPECIALLY IF ANYONE who has actually traveled and
LIVED in the Middle East DISAGREES with me, I would
love to hear your story and observations. I care very
much for the plight of the Palestinian people -- which
is why I spent so much time and energy there -- but I
lost all respect for their leaders after almost two
years of personal observation and the realities of
daily life with my Palestinian "brothers".

My focus in these questions is toward the welfare of
my Palestinian friends and the role of Islam in
helping (or potentially helping) them. (I'm not asking
for comparisons of body counts or rockets/mortars
attacks or who has the most or earliest historical
rights to the land(s). And I'm not asking whether the
Jews, Muslims, or Christians are the most evil.
Shouting has not improved the lives of the Palestinian
people nor does name-calling improve the chances for
peace -- so I'm sincerely hoping for some respectful
dialogue in this forum (even if the probability is
low).

..

    * 3 hours ago
    * - 3 days left to answer.

Report Abuse

    * 0 stars - mark this as Interesting!
      Who found this interesting?

      Be the first person to mark this question as
interesting!
    * Email
    * Save
          o Add to private Watchlist
          o Save to My Web
          o Add to My Yahoo!
          o Add to Del.icio.us
          o RSS

Answers (2)
Show:

    *
      teran_realtor by teran_re...

      Member since:
          October 22, 2006
      Total points:
          16891 (Level 6)

          o Add to My Contacts
          o Block User
      "Why is the rhetoric not matched by action?"

      Simple. The goal is not to "help the
Palestinians". The goal is to eliminate the Jews.

      Right now, the "Palestinians" are a large form
of suicide bomber. To the Muslim world, it is
acceptable for the women, children and families in
Palestine to be sacrificed as long as the media
assists in getting the entire world to unite against
Israel.

      The book of Revelation basically shows that
their goal will be achieved someday - at the battle of
Armageddon, there is no mention of any nation that
sides with or comes to the aid of Israel.

      Where is the USA at that point? Perhaps no
longer exists by then, perhaps becomes a Muslim led
nation by then.

      Maybe the whole world will say that it's OK to
sacrifice Israel to stop the threat of Muslim rioters
and terrorists against any nation that sides with
Israel?

      Nizami by Nizami

      Member since:
          April 23, 2007
      Total points:
          742 (Level 2)

      Well, just read the real action here:
      http://aljazeera.com
      http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com

      After killing Muslim children and babies, please
don't insult Muslims more....

==
Email dari seorang teman:
Sensor facebook untuk kedua belah pihak:
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2009/01/05/is-facebook-censoring-information-on-israel-and-palestine/
<http://globalvoicesonline.org/2009/01/05/is-facebook-censoring-information-on-israel-and-palestine/>

Penghapusan Palestina dari daftar negara/network di
facebook:
http://facebookblogged.com/2007/10/20/facebook-palestine-debate/
<http://facebookblogged.com/2007/10/20/facebook-palestine-debate/>

Membaca ini, kelihatannya Mark belum tersambung
langsung ke Israel
http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=1365
<http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=1365>

Tapi di bulan mei nanti akan ada momen dimana semua
bersatu mendukung israel, termasuk google dan yahoo..
mungkin..
<http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/970667.html>

===

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/browse_thread/thread/71682dd07d5ef4cc?hl=en#