http://syiarislam.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/yahudi-kuasai-ekonomi-indonesia

Jews are leeches to the world, just like the Late Michael Jackson said. Through
Rothschild and Rockefeller they owned the Federal Reserve Bank, Bank of
England, and many other nations' Central Bank.

They are the issuer and controller of the money. We only get very..very few...

Amschel Rothschild said in  Frankfurt, “Let me issue and control a nation’s
money, and I care not who writes the laws.”

The video how Rothschild family owned Federal Reserve, British Central Bank,
and other...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc

===
Belajar Islam sesuai Al Qur'an dan Hadits
http://media-islam.or.id

      Lebih Bersih, Lebih Baik, Lebih Cepat - Rasakan Yahoo! Mail baru yang
Lebih Cepat hari ini! http://id.mail.yahoo.com