---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <hale...@aol.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Subject: Fwd: A gift from Baba Ali
To: hadaya...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: HalfDate <ta...@halfdate.com>
To: Hadayai <hale...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 7:23 am
Subject: A gift from Baba Ali

 Assalam alaikum,
Last year we did a drive for questions to ask before marriage. So, many of
you have contributed with many insightful questions.
The drive was sponsored by Baba Ali match making site, HalfOurDeen.com.
So, as a thank you gift, he wants to offer HalfDate members a small gift
(you can use it if you are single, or give it to a single who is looking).
Read the details.
-ibn berhi

Assalammu' Alaikum,

I really like what you're doing with Half Date.  Although I have worked with
many charity organizations, Half Date is by far the best and you can quote
me on that.  Anyways, as a supporter of Half Date myself, I wanted to give
the first 3 months free to any of those who are supporters as well for Half
Our Deen.   Please feel free to fwd to your supporters.

We're about to launch Half Our Deen next week and I'm looking for some
people willing to use it while we're finishing up the site.  For the
remainder of the week, we're working on fixing the broken links (you'll see
a bunch of them) and some of the graphical errors.  Although the site has
issues (as you would expect since its not yet ready), it should function
properly.  You shouldn't receive errors while doing things.  If you do,
please let me know.  All I need people to do is to use the site and we'll
monitor the servers to see how their responding.  In return, I'll give them
their first 3 months free on Half Our Deen.  By since we're only a few days
left, they need to sign up by Wednesday July 14th (otherwise the coupon code
may expire by midnight).  Half Our Deen is already a fraction of what
competition charges and has loads of features that they just don't have.
Anyways, they won't be charged until Oct 14th.

 Many years ago, I couldn't find my other 1/2 in my local community so I
decided to give the online Muslim Marriage sites a shot.  I really didn't
like what was out there and I was inspired to do something about it.  I
basically put down a list of all the things that I disliked about these
sites and that's where the idea of Half Our Deen was born.  I wanted Half
Our Deen to be the alternative to the other guys and I hope you'll see the
difference InshAllah.

Please follow these instructions to login into Half Our Deen (beta) today:

   1. Go to or paste the following link in your browser:
http://dev.halfourdeen.com/

   2. To give you an idea of HOD works and is different than the other
Muslim Matchmaking site, please *watch the video on the main page* of the
Half Our Deen site

   3. After you watch the video, click on the "start" button (under the
video)

   4. Completely fill out the Registration Form with your correct
information please. Then move on to the other sections that asks about you
and your match. Then you will be asked a series of Questions, please answer
them to the best of your ability. There are no wrong answers.  Make sure to
rate the importance of each question as well.

   5. On the Payment Page select any plan you want and again fill out the
form with your correct information.   Whichever plan you choose, you will *
NOT* be charged till Oct 14th, 2010 and you can cancel you account any day
before that date.  Make sure to enter the Promo Code: *Half1Our2Deen3*
(case sensitive) on the payment page  - This promo code allows you to get
your first 3 months free so make sure to enter it.

   6. Click submit and you should get a confirmation page letting you know
that you will receive an email to confirm your registration.

   7. Go to your email that you registered with to find the activation
email.  If you can not find it, check your SPAM folder.

   8. Open the email and please follow the steps to confirm and log in to
the site.

   9. Please take your time to go through all the features and fill out your
profile as much as you can. Take the compatibility tests (4) as well.

After you try out the site a bit, shoot me an email back Thurs/Fri and let
me know what you think.  Remember, the site isn't open to public yet so
there are only going to be a few Beta Testers on testing the site and making
sure everything is working.

JazakAllah Khair for all your help.  May Allah (swt) reward all those who
find each other from this site InshAllah.  I really wanted to make a
difference and I hope those who see the potential will support the site
inshAllah.

Your brother in Islam,

Ali

, Venice Beach, Venice, California 90291, United States

You may *unsubscribe*
<http://halftamra.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=l0sh&s=SllQm&y=8&;>or *change
your contact details*
<http://halftamra.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=SllQm&y=m&;>at any time.