In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

l                                                       14 July 2010

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulah

Brothers I have question why Islamic TV Channel's, Arab TV Staions with Imam's
and Scholars not speaking about problems being place on our Brothers and
Sister's who convert to Islam in United States they have no support from Muslim
world their constitutional rights and due process of law being taking away We
have seen number of reports from CAIR on number of American Muslims stranded
overseas barred from returning to the United States for months these are U.S.
Citizens and Permanent Residents there passport take by U.S. Embassy there is
no information release why passport been taking they stranded for months and
longer how can we help them………

http://www.cair.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?mid1=777&&ArticleID=26457&&name=n&&currPage=1
U.S. Muslims Facing Problems in Return from Abroad (Wash. Post)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/01/AR2010040103909.html
Written by Karan Davis