786/110

Salamun Alaikum

Please log on to: http://tanzil.info/

This is one of the most amazing websites for the Holy Qur'an.

If you hover the cursor on any verse, you can get an instant translation in
several languages.
 I understand that translations in Gujarati, Afrikaan and Ahmaric are soon
to be added.
There are several versions of the translation, both from Shia and Sunni
sources.
The website includes all well-known reciters including my personal
favourites Abdul Basit,
Shattery and Muhammad Jibreel as well as different fonts and and typefaces.

Now we cannot be without the Holy Book
anywhere in the universe.

Let us try and use it at least once a day to enlighten our hearts
and minds with the Divine Revelation.

Please remember me and my family in your prayers.

Please recite Sura Fateha for all your marhumeen.

Allahuma salle alaa Mohammad wa Aale Mohammad