I'm setting a piece that should be in the key of C - no flats or
sharps.  But my output has one flat, and I can't figure out where it's
coming from.

Source attached.
Meter: 2/4
Flats: 1
Style: SINGER
% Bars/Line: 5
Space: 8
Pages: 1
Systems: 7
% PMX: h9.8i
% PMX: w7i
% % PMX: Ar

%% h9.8i
%% w7i
% %% Ar K+0+0
% %% \\input bdgmusic\
% %% \\pageno=6\
%% \\hoffset=.05in\voffset=.05in\nobarnumbers\
%% \\font\twelverm=cmr12\
%% \\font\sevtrm=cmr17\
%% \\def\emdash{\thinspace---\thinspace}\
%% \\def\hy{\thinspace-}\
%% \\def\chorus{\sevtrm\bf{Chorus:}}\
%% \\headline{\twelverm XenoFilkia \#71\hfill page 1424}\
% %% \\twolines\
%% \\line{\twelverm ~\hfill}\
%% \\line{\twelverm ~\hfill}\
% %% Ar
%% \\line{\twelverm ~\hfill}\
%% \\line{\twelverm I POP PILLS\hfill}\
%% \\line{\twelverm Words and Music \copyright~1987 by Nate Bucklin\hfill}\
U:             |  C                    | B7
@+9 r4 e8  g   |: c    c  c    c       | b   a  g      fs |
L:     All the    time my good friends   ask me what's my

U:   C              | Am             | Dm
      g   g   g  a  | e    r8 f   e  | f      f   f      g   |
L:    se-cret of suc-cess     of  my   health and wealth and

U:   F              | G              | G7
     a   g   f   e  | d    d   d   e | g    r8 g  a    |
L:   wis-dom and my   gen'-ral hap-pi-ness     Oh what

U: C             | B7                 | C
   c  c  c    c  | b   a     g   fs   | g  g  g      a  |
L: is it tips my   swi-tches and what   is it brings me

U: Am                   | Dm            | G7             | C
   e       r8 f    e    | d   d   e  f  | e   d    c b   | c2    |
L: thrills    Well I've   got one ea-sy   ans-wer: I pop   pills.

U:
   V1 r4 e8 g    :|
L:       I  take

%% L5
U:   Chorus:
 Vb2 r4 d8 e    |
L:      I  pop

U:    F                 | G7              | C                |
   Vx f     f  g    f   | e   d     c d   | e     e  e    f  |
L:    pills to make the   sun rise, I pop   pills to make it

U:               | Dm               | G7
   e    r8 d e   | f     f  g    f  | e   d  c d   |
L: rain    I pop   pills to make me   hap-py I pop

U: C                       |               | Gm                   |
      [ e8.d ]     e8   f  | g    r8 g a   | bf    b     b    b   |
L: pills\space{}to keep me   sane    I can   brave the   dark-est

U: C7             | F                   | Bb    ~  Ab
   a   g    f g   | a     a   a     f   | d     r8 c   d   |
L: tun-nels I can   climb the steep-est   hills    Peo-ple

U: C            | G7           | C
   e   e  e   f | e  d   c b   | c2    | r4 e8  g
L: ask me how I   do it: I pop   pills      Peo-ple