Werner Icking wrote:

> > Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:09:05 +1030 (CST)
> > From: David Purton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> [... no "rm4" with M-tx ...]
> > by substituting rp and then altering the pmx code I can make it work, but
> > ths is a litle inconvenient :)
>
> Without knowing M-Tx in detail may I propose:
>
> %%rm4
> %%MS1
> rp rp rp rp
> %%M
>
> or maybe:
>
> %%rm4
> MS1 rp rp rp rp M
>
> Or are that tricks too dirty :-))

Not particularily, but they are otherwise interesting! On one side M-Tx
does not support pmx macros but on the other side it delivers lines
preceded with %% unchanged to pmx. Hence the last proposal won't work
but the first will. Actually I don't understand the purpose of adding
saved-only macros in this connection. But that example demonstrates that
by replacing MS1 with MR1 and then in a later mtx paragraph prepend
%%MP1 you'll actually manage to get a macro recorded and played
afterwards - within an M-Tx source!
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus