Il 03/12/2012 19:48, Glen Larsen ha scritto:
> Agreed. The build scripts wrote the tagline originally and assume they
> are untouched; unfortunately they will add a "tagline" below yours and
> this will precipitate another edit before publishing.

Ok, I see.
So the fields tagline, footer and lastupdated should never be manually
edited.

> I am working on a more detailed document to make submission editing more
> clear.

It would be very useful

> Federico,
> Since you have setup a github repo, why not add this file and do a pull
> request. I would recommend these changes in the header:
>
> - modify copyright field to 'Public Domain'
> - add a source field with value: 'Transcription by ...' (from original
> copyright value)
> - add a moreinfo field with value: 'Originally typeset by ...' (from
> original maintainer)
>
> I agree with Felix regarding attributions, but as it is the original
> typesetter will not appear anywhere and the moreinfo will provide this
> credit when a user gets a description of this document on Mutopia or
> looks in the log.

I've just committed it to my repo and sent the pull request.
Apparently, it has been added to the first pull request (still to be
merged, AFAICS) as a comment and a link to the commit:

https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/pull/1

https://github.com/fedelibre/The-Mutopia-Project/commit/19054a818345793a744295c2d9886e08bfbfa2c8

I'm still a newbie with this github stuff.
Let me know if it's ok.

Thanks
--
Federico