It was interesting to review how differently Bach's French
Suites<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?collection=bachfr&preview=1>and
English
Suites<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?collection=bacheng&preview=1>are
presented in Mutopia collections. The French Suites are presented with
all parts of the suites available in a zipped PDF and the English Suites
are presented with each piece as a separate Mutopia piece.

I prefer the way the English Suites are presented --- I can simply download
a single part of the suite --- but it seems that you would want to follow
the layout as it is currently described for the collection you are working
on so all parts stay somewhat consistent.

Collections give you can give you flexibility with regards to final
presentation. In addition to the individual pieces, an edition can be
created with all pieces in a single PDF and put in the collections area.
This is done with Sor's Opus
2<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?collection=sorop2&preview=1>and
Blake's
Opus