On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Knute Snortum <ksnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can see that Mutopia is starting get moving again.  I want to help.
>  That may mean just typesetting as many pieces as I can.
>
> I am on disability so I have a lot of time on my hands.  Can I help with
> cleaning up the old source files?

Oh yeah. Federico mentioned in a recent discussion on lilypond-users that
it was a goal to get all of Mutopia to version 2.16 or greater. This is not
a trivial task. I have been creating GITHUB projects to further this by
targeting the oldest of the Mutopia pieces. I plan on continuing this
effort in a few months when I know I won't be interrupted by house move.

 Merging pull request? Improving the web site?  Improving automation of the
> merge procedure?

At this time, Chris will merge pull request and process submissions on the
server side of Mutopia. Let's call this semi-automatic since there is
visual review that Chris does as well. "Improving automation" at this point
means doing as much as we can as contributors to follow guidelines.

> I have a programmer background.  Tell me how I can help.

There will be a time for this. Right now it is all about maintaining
content.

-glen