I agree.  My original idea was to do this: put the music into includable
files, e.g. allegro.ily, andante.ily, presto.ily.  Then use the ily files
to create individual movements and the suite or sonate: allegro.ly,
andante.ly, presto.ly, sonate.ly.  That way if the music has to be changed,
it will change in the individual file and the aggregate file.

What I'm trying to avoid is a sonate.ly which is just a cut and paste of
the movements.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)