Hi all

I'm reading this guide:
https://help.github.com/articles/checking-out-pull-requests-locally/

I see that I can easily checkout the branch submitted through a pull request with this command:

git fetch origin pull/ID/head:BRANCHNAME
git checkout BRANCHNAME

Now, if the author of the pull request add one or more commits, what's the best way to update it to the last commit?
If I repeat the fetch above I get this error:

fatal: Refusing to fetch into current branch refs/heads/search of non-bare repository

The simple (stupid) solution I found is deleting the branch so I can repeat the two commands above without any problem. But I'm sure that there's something better. Mmmmh, I think I found it. If I checkout master again and run the fetch again it works.
I guess that I'm missing what the fetch does.

Anyway, do you think it's worth adding a small page in the wiki about reviewing patches?

Cheers
Federico

PS For Glen and Javier: what about another round of updates? Or some focus to close the Phase 3 milestone? I got a bit stuck on writing a piece from scratch. But during Christmas I might have some time to get some things done.