We keep a stack of old LilyPond binaries around for corrections to older pieces. They are available from the LilyPond website, eg:

http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/linux-64/

Version 2.14 runs fine on our CentOS 7 build server so I think you'll probably be ok on Fedora 22. If you get stuck let me know and I can rebuild the piece with tenor clef for you.

If anyone has time to update the LilyPond source to output both alto and tenor clef for this part, that would be great. I don't think many trombone players are comfortable in alto clef these days, according to wikipedia it used to be standard for the 1st trombone part though.

Chris