Attila --

...and then Attila Csosz said...
%
% When I change to Sent-Items it works but when I change back for example my
% Inbox folder, this folder hook affects my Inbox, so this time my Inbox folder
% looks like my Sent-Items folder.

You simply need to set a default folder-hook, since hooks are "sticky";
the last one that applies is used.
Something like

  folder-hook . 'set hdr_format="..."'

(*before any other folder-hooks or this will be all you get :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature