Sam --

...and then Sam Alleman said...
% On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 01:11:58AM +0200, Sebastian Helms wrote:
% > Hi Sam,

Yeah, what he said :-)

% >
% > * Sam Alleman wrote on 27 Mär 2000:
% >
% > > I was wondering if there was any simple way to read gzipped mailboxes.
% >
% > http://www.spinnaker.de/mutt/
%
% I hate to be a bother, but I wonder if someone can e-mail this patch to me?

Have you already gotten it?  If not, I'll send it to you -- or whoever
beats me to it will either send the patch to the list as well (it's not
terribly large, but it's about 45k uncompressed or 11k compressed) or at
least send a note to the list letting us know that you have a copy :-)

% I'm currently on a survey boat off the coast of Japan, with no Internet
% access. Also, I hope this patch works with mutt-1.0.1i, that's the newest
% version that I have with me. Thanks.

Yep; the version that I have, at least, is revved to 1.0.  I have no word
yet whether there's a newer version for 1.1.x where x is high...

%
% Sam

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature