On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 03:39:56PM -0400, Subba Rao muttered:
-> On  0, Subba Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-> >
-> > Hi,
-> >
-> > I can create individual user aliases fine.
-> > How can I create an alias for a list of users ( about 30 )?
-> >
-> >
->
-> Thanks to everyone who replied. I have one other quetions on the same subject.
-> I have one group alias that is a very long list of addresses of my team. When I use
the alias
-> name to send mail, it gets expanded to the full list. Sometimes the message, I send
out
-> is only couple of lines and the address list is about 20 times that long.
->
-> How can I prevent the alias name for the group from expanding, but insure that the
-> mail gets delivered to the whole list? For example, if the "To:" field has
"Programmers",
-> everyone who receives the note knows who is on the list. I don't want the list to
explicitly
-> list every reciepient.
->
-> Any ideas on how to implement this is appreciated.

Use bcc instead of to.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley